This guide shows you how to solve the most common problems implementing in-app purchase using Glassfy.
Glassfy doesn't support the iOS simulator, you need to use a real device.
Follow the how to identify a subscriber guide.
The Permission object contains an
accountableSkus array with all the SKUs responsible for unlocking the permission.
In sandbox mode the subscription duration is shorter. Read the test on your device guide.
storeInfo as described in the Paddle store info guide.
The user has likely purchased the subscriptions, let it expire, and then purchased it again. Valid permissions include
isValid == true. For more info on permissions read the permissions guide.
Check if either of the following is true:
- You are not logged in to Google Play.
- You are running on a emulator without Google Play services installed.
- Verify you completed all the steps for using the Play Store.
- You created a test account on Google Play Console and your device is signed in with that user.
- The user should be in the tester group, approved as a tester, and accepted the test invitation.
- The app should be in Closed mode and the APK uploaded.
- The app should be in Published mode and Available to selected testers. Draft mode does not work.
- Ensure the App bundle matches the one in testing, including the
- If all the above did not work, clear cache data in the Google Play App.
- If all above did not work log out and log in to the test user account on the device.
Updated 12 months ago