The paddle webhook event notification allows processing of ALL events.
Follow the instructions to integrate the paddle webhook:
App specific public key is required to verify Paddle Webhook notifications and alerts.
Paddle uses public/private key encryption to allow you to verify these requests.
Please go through the following steps to setup app-specific public key:
- Open Paddle website, select your Seller Dashboard and navigate to Developer tools -> Public Key
- Select all the content and copy the public key
- Paste it into text editor and store it as paddle_key.p8
- Load the paddle_key.p8 file in "Paddle p8 Key File" on the Glassfy dashboard Setting page
- Retrieve from your Paddle account (Developer Tools -> Authentication) your Vendor ID(1) and ApiKey (2).
- copy Vendor Vendor ID(1) and ApiKey (2) in Setting page
- Copy the "Paddle Server Notification URL" from Setting page
- Open Paddle website, select your Seller Dashboard navigate to Developer tools -> Events and paste the url in "URL for receiving webhook alerts"
- Check ALL webhook.
- Click the “Save Changes” button to confirm your alerts.
Updated 18 days ago