The Paddle webhook event notification allows processing of ALL events from Paddle. This guide covers integrating the Paddle webhook with Glassfy.
An app-specific public key is required to verify Paddle Webhook notifications and alerts.
Paddle uses public/private key encryption to allow you to verify these requests.
Follow these steps to setup an app-specific public key:
- Open your seller dashboard, and open to Developer tools -> Public Key.
- Select all the content and copy the public key.
- Paste it into a text file and store it as paddle_key.p8.
- Load the paddle_key.p8 file into the "Paddle p8 Key File" field of the Glassfy dashboard Setting page
- Retrieve your Vendor ID(1) and ApiKey (2) from your Paddle account, Developer Tools -> Authentication.
- Copy Vendor Vendor ID(1) and ApiKey (2) to the Glassfy Setting page.
- Copy the "Paddle Server Notification URL" from the Glassfy settings page.
- From the Paddle Seller Dashboard navigate to Developer tools -> Events and paste the URL in "URL for receiving webhook alerts".
- Check ALL webhook checkboxes for each category.
- Click the “Save Changes” button to confirm the alerts.
Updated about 2 months ago